Welcome to my blog! :]]













Monday, July 28, 2008

Naples


new shirt
Originally uploaded by FaexLOVE
So far Naples has been okayish. Went to the beach one day (and didn't get sunburned!) We went looking around at shops but I still haven't bought anything. I thing we're going to the Coastland Center mall, I sure hope we do there's a lot of stores in there that look AHmazing. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory yesterday, it was GREAT. Anyways, I finished sewing my shirt that I was working on before. It used to be a t-shirt that was too big and too high cut. NOW it's a shirt that fits snuggly against me and it's not SUPER low cut. I love it. When I get back home I guess I'll go over with it on the sewing machine :].

I miss everyone, I can't wait to come home!

1 comment:

PaintMyHeart said...

I love the shirt.
You did a good job on it!
:D


I can't wait for you to come home!
I miss you!
D:
<3