Welcome to my blog! :]]













Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I feel

like I'm always bothering you. I know you want me to get over you but honestly, that's not going to happen. I just wish you would talk to me, have a conversation with me. I am not going to get over you just like that and what you're doing isn't helping. I'll get over you with time but give it a while. For now I wish you would just tell me once in a while that I am pretty or show that you still care. I guess that's not helping me get over you? It sure would make me fell hella better sometimes.

I wish you wouldn't base things off of what happened in the PAST. That's the PAST and I'm different than her. Oh well. Just another vent and rant about the same thing.
Getting repetitive I'm sure.

Oh well.
Here's to another shitty day, hurting over the same shit.
Here's to a week feeling lonely.
Here's to a month missing you.
Here's to a year wishing you would come back.

Eventually I'll learn to live with it.

No comments: