Welcome to my blog! :]]













Friday, January 16, 2009

Hi there;

I really, really, really hope I can leave The Villages.
It's not a bad school but lately everyone's different and I can't honestly stand but a handful of people.
I just want to go to a performing arts high school. I just want to go to college, that's what I can't wait for. I want to move out. I want to get a job. I want my parents to STOP nagging me, I know what to do they don't need to remind me every other minute.

I can't wait to start my life.
And I know I'm being really naive here, but I can't wait until I marry you. So many things can change and I criticize the people that think they're going to marry their boyfriend/girlfriend but I criticize them because they always fight. We have such a good relationship and we never fight. We're making this long distance thing work which makes me so happy. I hope I'm not jinxing anything.
<3

No comments: