Welcome to my blog! :]]













Thursday, January 1, 2009

I can't belive

That I actually finished all of my history notes BEFORE Sunday :P
Now I'm just waiting for Jamesss to come over, we're gonna work on them journals :P
I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED :DD
I seriously hate science fair though, there's NO point in this. I know I'm not going to make it to internationals, hell I'm not even going to make it to regionals. Ahh well it's a grade D:<

I'm so excited I get to go back with Scott to Ringling :DDD
It sucks that I have to come back though :P
BUT I get to see Ringling! :]

Scott Charles Court I love you, I love you :D
I don't think I've ever met anyone as amazing as you and I doubt I'll ever meet someone like you again, that's why I'm glad you're mine<3

Goals:
****Science fair board****
***Sew Melissa's shirt***
**Find a job**
*Keep room clean
*Stretch!
*Study for finals/make study guides

No comments: