Welcome to my blog! :]]













Monday, January 12, 2009

I really, really, reallly

want to go to Brooker High School or Dr. Philips.
Maybe just maybe I'll be motivated to do my best in school.

AHHH my head is exploding with wayyyy too much stress.

I'm glad tomorrow's a half day and that I'm hanging out wif James again. I really like hanging out with him for some reason we're going to play Kingdom Hearts. :P

Already I'm missing you, how the hell am I going to make it months without you. I'll be okay, I know I will. I always miss you though :P
I can't believe we've been dating for 9 months, that's so freaking long. I've never dated anyone that long
"Soon we'll be counting years"
:]
AHHHH just thinking about you makes me smile :D
>.> I'm such a cliche high school girl WTF.

Sorry this post was a random rant but it helps me :]
I love you alllllll, some more than others :]

Oh and you help me more than you know<3

No comments: