Welcome to my blog! :]]













Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This is fun

Okay so I was looking through xanga and I found some pictures that remind me of people. I only have a few people right now but try and guess who you are! These are all blogger kids :]

1. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I love you.

2. Photobucketbestfriends Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

You're my bestfriend<3 We make the obese cupcakes have frowny faces, well that's our excuse ;D We kick ass at castle crashers & go to VKIs all the time :D The last picture. LOL.

3. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We draw rocketships and quote Dr. Tran way too much. I love you; you're deff my guy best friend<3

4. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We have wayy to many inside jokes and even if we aren't as close anymore you still mean so much to me. I miss the old days 143<3

5. quote Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket

You're the only non blogger kid on here, but you stalk my blog constantly so I know you'll see this. Actually you don't run into the walls, I do and I push you into walls but it's the same ;D. REMEMBER THE FIRE?! From the powerpoint we did in Kubiks? I trust you with my life kid, I love youuuu<3

6. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

From drawing stick figures in 2nd grade to stalking Lacey in 9th, you've been my longest, closest friend. I'm glad you're one of my best friends; we're thugnificent<3

7. Photobucket

You're amazing because you make delicious cupcakes!

------------------

I'm not done but I need to go work on some homework XD

Here's more memories:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Hooly said...

LOL @ JOE, AND ME, AND JAMES.


I looove you <3
I'm happy you passed, I knew you could do it. :D

Anonymous said...

tee hee. I am McLovin.

mona.in.the.box said...

YOUKNOWWHATIMISS
I miss the good ol' days of Kristina and Mona's Whimsical Adventures D;


but s'okay
this page is so full of happy C: