Welcome to my blog! :]]













Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today was A LOT better than I thought it was going to be

FCAT was a breeze, but I kept falling asleep. I think I did pretty good though.

THURSDAY I get my license! AND my daddy told me that if i can find a job and pay for the car insurance they'll find some way to buy me a car! With the way I spend money I know that it's going to be hard to pay for the insurance, but I'll find a way. I'm so excited! :D

All day I've been thinking about my license or sleep. XD That's pretty much all I did today since we were watching movies in all my classes I just slept.

Bad news time.
My dad's going blind in his right eye. It's called macular degeneration. There's no cure and nothing they can do about it. The best bet he has is to take multi vitamins everyday to possibly pause the disease for a while. It might or might not work. Pray for him? I mean my dad already has so many medical problems, most of his skin cancer is gone but all of the pills he has to take so his body doesn't reject his kidney is causing so many different problems. He's old, I have a bad feeling he's going to die soon. That you know KIND OF upsets me. Oh well, everyone has to die eventually right?

I think I'm going to go exercise, run around a bit.
I'll blog later maybe?
Comments please, love you<3

No comments: