Welcome to my blog! :]]













Wednesday, April 1, 2009

He had it coming

I freaking love Chicago! It's amazing. It won't get out of my head though D: THANKS OLIVIA :P

I met Ezekiel Young from Salt Lake city about two years ago and he told me he was single and we hit it off right away. So, we started living together. He'd go to work, he'd come home, I'd fix him a drink, we'd have dinner. And then I found out. "Single" he told me. Single, my ass. Not only was he married... oh, no, he had six wives. One of those Mormons, you know. So that night, when he came home, I fixed him his drink as usual. You know, some guys just can't hold their arsenic.

That's my favorite from cellblock tango-go youtube it :D

I'm so tired and I think I'm going to sleep I just wanted to inform you that song won't get out of my head XD

1 comment:

mona.in.the.box said...

"He only had himself to blame.
If you had been there, if you had seen it,
I know that you would have done the same"

or something.
I haven't seen that (the movie) in so long holy crap.
I dunno how I remember that much.
But I remember it was funny.

ROXANNE