Welcome to my blog! :]]













Sunday, May 17, 2009

Oh how I wish my heart could be content



That's my advanced lyrical class :]
It's not anything absolutely AMAZING but I still love that dance and personally I think it's pretty good ;D
I'm the one with the blonde stripe :P

I can't wait until summer but more than that I can't wait until I'm finished with high school.
I've realized all I want to do is dance and right now I want to dance so bad it hurts.
I wish I just had a giant room for my dancing because if I did, I would be in there right now. I would never get homework done because I would be creating new routines.

I miss Scott. I want to talk to him, I need to vent to him :[
I can't wait until he gets back tomorrow<33

Ellen's was amazing.
XD @ her mom.
I love Daisy! I'm going to ferretnap her :P
ELLEN BURNS EVERYTHING. ;D

I've been avoiding homework for the past few hours and I have a feeling I'm not going to finish all this history crap :[

Anyways I better go do that, I just wanted to post that lyrical video :]
I love you all! Give me feed back on the dance? Alright, night<3

No comments: