Welcome to my blog! :]]













Monday, January 11, 2010

I wish that love wasn't so complicated. I wish you would get out of my head. I wish I could just get over you and stop thinking about if I really made the right decision or not. Did I make the right decision, if we tried it again would it work better than it did before?

I can't deal with all this stress; between midterms and all this crap floating around in my head I'm just getting more and more stressed.

-GO AWAY. I know that there's something wrong with you but you're really, REALLY annoying.
-I miss you darling and at times it feels like we're drifting :/
-You're a stupid bitch. You don't know when to close your mouth do you?
-Get out of my head, you're not welcome here
-I'm glad I have you here to somewhat take my mind off of things and to give someone my attention to. Just ask me out already will you? :P
-When will you realize that your relationship or potential relationship is terrible and unhealthy? She treats you crappy and next time you think back at the good times, think of the bad ones too.
-I appreciate everything you do for me and I don't think you realize how much you mean to me.

I gotta go study for exams even though I'm going to fail.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Hey.It sounds like your not only stressed about this situation but also confussed.When you and someone else fall out,split up etc,getting back together sometimes works but most of time it doesn't things wont be the same,But when you have exams.Just try focusing everything on them rather then friendships and relationships.
I hope i helpped you there :) xxx

Clare said...

Hey.It sounds like your not only stressed about this situation but also confussed.When you and someone else fall out,split up etc,getting back together sometimes works but most of time it doesn't things wont be the same,But when you have exams.Just try focusing everything on them rather then friendships and relationships.
I hope i helpped you there :) xxx