Welcome to my blog! :]]













Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I HATE

being preached at. I can not stand it when people try to force their religion on me. I'm Catholic and yes I believe in God. I'm not going to put him first before everything, sorry that's not my thing. So STOP preaching at me, STOP telling me that if I put God first everything will be fine and dandy. For you, sure. For me, not so much. Take the hint and go your own fucking way.

Do not preach at me.



Okay, so now that's out of the way, sorry I haven't updated in a while. My life's kind of hectic and boring :P
So guess what guys? I have a boyfriend! For once this might be going somewhere. I'm happy and maybe this way I can get people off my mind.

1. I can not express to you how upset I am that you're moving. I can't fathom what it's going to be like without you. It would be different if you were a couple cities away but now you're going to be a couple STATES away. I hate this. We were just getting close. I wish I didn't just get to know you.
2. You make me so happy. <3
3. I still miss you everyday. I want to strike up a conversation because it's really, really nice talking to you. You still make me happy when we talk and you will ALWAYS have a piece of my heart.
4. STOP. MESSAGING. ME.

There are so many people on my mind but I don't even know where to start with most of them.
I'm still fuming.
I'm going to try to sleep it off.
Night<3

No comments: