Welcome to my blog! :]]













Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I hate this place called Florida.

I don't know why I've been in just a shitty mood. Last night around 12 was terrible. Plus people are pissing me off in general. I screamed at my dad because he was mocking me. I'm just really on edge. The people that I want to talk to consist of Melissa and Scott. They make me happy. Other people just don't seem to care.

I hate feeling like this but I can't shake this stupid shitty feeling. I just want to get away from everything. Stress and annoying people.

By the way-Thank you Melissa, you made me smile some today.

1 comment:

PaintMyHeart said...

Aww.
I'm sorry you are in a shitty mood..but we all have to face it.
It happens to the best of us.
Life has its ups and downs but you will always have me to help you through the downsides.
I'm glad i made you smile and tomorrow when i come over I will definitely make sure you smile...oh and we could make chocolate covered frozen bananas like we have been planning.
cure for sadness = amazing times with melissa and chocolate covered frozen banana making time :D



I love you and I hope you things start looking up for you.
<3