Welcome to my blog! :]]













Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thurs && Fri :]

Sorry I didn't post thursday, Melissa was over :]]. I love that girl to death! The past couple days have been good, I've been super duper happy :]. Right now I'm kinda sad, I miss all those kidds who went to the beach "/. Plus I'm going to the beach tomorrow for a week, I'm not going to see them for forever! The square was fun tonight, kinda lame but I got to see awesome people ^-^. I miss hanging out with Sheri, I love her too. We're both always so busy "/. Okay well I need to go pack and whatnot. I love all the people who actually read this blog! I'll blog in a week :] <33

1 comment:

PaintMyHeart said...

Hah I realized I could get here on my sidekick.
Lawl.
I love you too and im glad you are happy.
We miss you!
<3