Welcome to my blog! :]]













Monday, July 21, 2008

Today:

So I did nothing today :P
I fixed my Myspace and created this blog!
Went to Longhorn and walked to Target. Just as I'm getting in the door my dad's like we just got seated. XD So I walked back said "Hi!!" to Charles and looked for Scott. Turns out he was suppose to bet getting to work like 6 and it was 5:59? I walked out and still didn't see him D:. Plus me being smart, I wore heals and walked over there XD. I have two big blisters to prove how smart I am XD XD.

-VENT-
Okay so Longhorn is about 5 minutes walking distance to Target. I don't understand why my mom wouldn't take me there after dinner just so I could say "Hay!" to Scott. SERIOUSLY?! It would have taken likeeee 10 minutes? Er. My parents frustrate me.


Random question-Why do people type all gangster on the internet while in person they talk really proper? I just don't understand that :P.

3 comments:

Charles Valsechi said...

Rents = Lame
Thanks for the comments!

Jessi Jess said...

Thanks for the comment :]

Why do people type all gangster on the internet while in person they talk really proper?
The way I see it, is that the internet is a way for people to be someone they aren't (or can't) be in real life. Perhaps they are unleashing their inner-gangster?

PaintMyHeart said...

lol your day seemed mighty interesting.
i consider you to be one of my best friends<3