Welcome to my blog! :]]













Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sophomore Schedule

1st-Chemistry honors-Ms. Keeler
2nd-AP world hisrtory-Mr. Harris
3rd-Business-Mrs. Kelly
4th-Spanish-Mrs. Hubbard
A lunch
5th-English II honors-Mr. Kubik
6th-Art II-Ms. Smrekar
7th-Algebra II honors-Mr. Stephenson

SCORE NO MRS. RODGERS!
Mr. Kubik is ridiculously hott.
Anyways I'm pretty content with my schedule. I have mostly younger teachers! I'm starting to get excited. I can't wait til 6th period :]]. It sucks that Mrs. Jones had to retire though D:. I liked her AND I was her "Outstanding student" or whatever :PP.

I've been really busy lately so I don't think I'll be able to post anything cool for a week or so. I'm trying to clean my room, read, write this stupid book brief (D:<), AND spend as much time as I can with Scott and Charles.

I love you all <33

1 comment:

PaintMyHeart said...

I'm glad you are happy with your schedule.
I'm pretty content with mine as well.
haha.

Yeah.
I can't wait to see you tommorrow!
:D


I love you<3