Welcome to my blog! :]]













Monday, September 15, 2008

My weekend

was amazing.
From Scott and Charles speeding down the road at 80 (Charles, driving fast ?! :PPP<3) to Julian going to the girls locker room I think this has been the best weekend since school has started.
Seeing Scott and Charles made me so fucking happy :]. Plus spending time with Melissaboo, Julian, and Carolina made the weekend even better<3333
I hope we can go shopping next weekend for Halloween costumes! :DDD

I'm back to missing Scott horribly, worse than ever. Ah well, I think I can make it til homecoming :]

"I'm batman."

1 comment:

PaintMyHeart said...

I know how you feel.
I'm still trying to not feel like shit over missing Charles but it really isnt helping.
Lol.

I hope we can too!
That would be awesome!
:]


I'm glad I got to spend time with you too!