Welcome to my blog! :]]













Tuesday, September 9, 2008

5 months

since Scott and I started dating. He's my love, my sunshine and he always will be :].
I'm also so glad I got to webcam with him and charles last night<3!

Today was a super good day. Especially the part where Timmy carried me on his back, WITH MY BACKPACK STILL ON, from art to steve-o's class. He carried me UPSTAIRS. I was like danmmm Timmy's a beast! Oh and in english I sat next to this Filipino girl that I've been wanting to talk to like all year! She's super nice, I think her name is Leah? Then in Algebra 2 I feel asleep and I woke up with Branden and Heather staring at me XD. Ah well "P

I hope I can see my Melissaboo this weekend! I miss her skinny little ass at my house :P.


"Cause if you jump
I will jump too
We will fall together
From the building's ledge
Never looking back at what we've done
We'll say it was love
Cause I would die for you
On skyway avenue"


I have that song stuck in my head :P

I hate homework.
I hate shots.
I hate shitty laptops.
All of which I have to do, get, or use.

Krissyfae

1 comment:

PaintMyHeart said...

Aww.
Well you and scott are perfect together :]

I hope I get to see you too.
Most likely will.
Idk if I'll be able to see Charles this weekend so if not we can have a shopping weekend!
:D

Dude my legs are still fucking sore from working out.
I must be more scrawny than I thought
Lol.
:]