Welcome to my blog! :]]













Monday, September 1, 2008

This weekend has been amazing.

Since Charles and Scott left I had been kinda of upset. Seeing Melissa Thursday, Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday made my weekend amazing PLUS seeing Scott Saturday and Sunday made it even better.
I'm so glad I got to see two amazing people this weekend.
Also dance starting this week is going to make this week even better.

My house kinda feels empty with out Melissa; I liked having her here for the whole weekend :]

Anyways I'm exhausted; I love Scottbby and Melissaboo<33

1 comment:

PaintMyHeart said...

Aww.
I loved staying with you this weekend!
It made me happy.
Also seeing Scott helped.
I really miss him and charles.
But "they are in a better place now"
Haha.

Yeah I did feel lonely not having you with me.
I wished I could have stayed with you last night too but its ok.
Hopefully I can see you Friday!
Plus I can go to the football games with you that your dad is making you go to!
:P


I love you forever and ever<3