Welcome to my blog! :]]













Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lalala

Today was pretty uneventful :P

I feel really accomplished because usually I'm just starting my homework right now but not today! I finished math and chemistry, so I have Spanish left. That I'm deff procrastinating about :P. My room is mostly clean though! OH and I still need to read that book for English XD

Gah I can't wait for Christmas break. Seriously school is so freaking lame. I just want to finish high school so I can go out and start my career. I might do Golden Girls again.. I have no idea. What I do know is that Golden Girls would look good on my resume if I'm trying to get into a dance college. I kinda miss Golden Girls also but I don't know if I'm willing to give up any of my dance classes. PLUS I doubt my parents would let me do company and Golden Girls D: I mean I did both in 8th grade, but that's not high school Golden Girls.

ACK wutever. I'm going to go finish my homework and clean :P

<33

No comments: