Welcome to my blog! :]]













Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I should probably get some sleep.

I lol @ myspace whores who think they're not, I also lol @ them having the same name. Well actually that's kind of annoying.

What really annoys me is bad grammar. I have pretty shitty grammar but when people use there instead of their I kinda want to punch them in the face.

Wow it just randomly started raining, maybe it's the heat and I'm hallucinating.

So today wasn't as shitty as I thought it was going to be. I mean sure I really didn't want to go to school but everyone had wayyy too much energy and it fed my energy, if that makes sense?
I really hated that they gave us progress reports right after break. I have all B's and ONE A. I felt like crying. I have a B in BUSINESS. That's ridiculous. I just need to try harder and actually seem like a give a shit about school. I guess it could be worse, right? On the lighter side, my B's aren't that low and I'm sure I can bring them up to an A by report cards.. well I can try.

I'm super exhausted even though I slept from 7-10something :P

Goodnight kids, I love YOU :) <3

No comments: