Welcome to my blog! :]]













Sunday, February 15, 2009

I wish

This weekend never had to end.
I want to stay here forever, live here forever.
I've had so much fun at Melissa's house, I fucking love it here.
Gah, last night I had so much fucking fun. I hadn't laughed that hard in a LONG time.
I feel like I'm on vacation and I don't want to go back.

I love everyone that I've hung out with in the last couple days, even if I just met them. They're all so fucking cool.

Anyways, I need to work on some homework "/
I hate history and spanish.

This weekend goes down in the history books.

I love you, I love you, I love you<3

1 comment:

PaintMyHeart said...

Yeah it does!
This weekend was amazing<333
I'm sad that its over :/
It would have been lovely if it didn't have to have already end.