Welcome to my blog! :]]













Thursday, February 26, 2009


IMG00009
Originally uploaded by FaexLOVE
A gathering of angels appeared above my head
They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said
They said come sail away, come sail away
Come sail away with me


-Come sail away-Styx


Today in jazz, I tripped/rolled my ankle while walking. I swear I always end up injuring myself. D:<
Barely dancing in ballet and pointe killed me. That's like an artist having a broken wrist so that they can draw just not very well. "/ Hopefully by tonight it feels better :]

This weekend I think I'm going to make another purse, I don't know what is going to be on it but my first one came out amazing so I want to make another one!
That picture is my octopus purse I made! Ignore Priya in the background ;D
XD Priya is going to kill me
I LOVE YOU PRIYA! :PP

I need to get off
Ttyl<33!

No comments: