Welcome to my blog! :]]













Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Surprisingly

I miss being a Golden Girl. I guess it's just I miss cheering at games and competition. I miss cheering at pep ralleys and having a dance class in school. I mean I'm easier better than half the JV girls and some of the varsity girls. Bleh oh wellz :P
YES SCOTT I MISS BEING A RAH RAH
I don't care :P <33

Also surprisingly I did my history essay thing. I finished about 10 minutes ago and I realized that's the first time I actually tried. I've pretty much gave up in school. I think it's a waste of time. I want to do something more productive with my time instead of sitting at a desk and not listening to a teacher talk. I think I'd have more motivation if I went to a performing arts HS. I would be dancing everyday and that would want to make me go to school. The simple fact that I get to dance that day would make me awake in the mornings. I'm seriously thinking about moving out my senior year and going to the performing arts HS in Sarasota. I'll be able to drive, I'll be like ridiculously close to Scott, and I'll have motivation. I could drive up every weekend or every other weekend depending how expensive gas is. Plus that means I'll be living without my parents who drive me INSANE.

Anyways James came over and we played brawl :D
We also actually did math !



;D LOL

Bleah so also today I was laying in my bed and I stretched then moved my one leg to cuddle with a pillow.
My pants ripped. My school pants.
So I'm back down to about 2 pairs I actually like.
I seriously WTF'd at how they ripped!

Oh well I had an overall good day today. I'm excited, excited to make sculptures in art :DDDD!

Goodnight lovelies<33

1 comment:

JΛMES said...

OH LAWD!
ASTRO NIGGUH HAS MY SOUL!!!!


XD<3