Welcome to my blog! :]]













Thursday, March 19, 2009

We live on front porches and swing life away

Driving pretty much kicks ass. I can blast my music and not have to hear my parents bitch at me over every little thing. I just got my license yesterday but I just want to drive forever! Although, everything would be a lot easier if I had my own car. Currently I drive my mommy's car everywhere and I mean it's great, I think I'm getting my own key for the car soon :]

Dance was dragging today, I mean most people really don't like ballet and pointe. Me on the other hand LOVE ballet and pointe. Lately though, I'm just not feeling it. I feel like I'm not graceful enough and not thin enough. The girls that are skinny always have the best lines, like Jessica. I'm so jealous.

I've never drove though a drive though before today. I suck at it. Talia had a great laugh though XD

The "This is fun" blog is only half done. I still have like at least 3 more people I have to do; I'll do that later but not right now. Just don't be disappointed if you aren't on there yet, you will be soooon ;D

Alright, I think I'm going to go and watch One Tree Hill and paint
or sleep. I'm exhausted and for once I don't have any homework. OH SHIT. I have chemistry D:<
Other than that I have nothing, so I might sleep. Who knows? :P

I love you all<3

1 comment:

DannyPhantom said...

jeez, i know! you almost ran us over. xD we were all up in yo hood, bitchh. ;D we's so gangsta. xD lmfao.
<2+1