Welcome to my blog! :]]













Friday, November 27, 2009



Rah, I never time to blog! I'll just try to make it once a month :P
Nothing real eventful has happened since the last time I blogged.
Went and saw Scott-that was a bad idea. I ended up crying -_-
My Ellie is away in Alabama D: D: D:
So today, I have a performance at 6 on Main Street in front of the city hall. I'm so freaking nervous. I mean our pointe dance we learned like 3 weeks ago but just finished like 2 weeks ago. It is THE hardest pointe dance I've ever done. There are girls in that dance that just started pointe less than a year ago, how are they pulling this off? This dance is going to look like crap >:/
PLUS to top off my nervousness, I'm sick. FANTASTIC. Oh well I know I'll pull it off. :P

-I MISS YOU BAAABYGURL. I looove you, you're a fantastic best friend.

-I have no feelings for you at all anymore.

-I like you, still. I'm pretty sure you still like me too. I hope to God it's not "bro code" that's keeping you from me >.>

-I'm just going to throw names out there-James Cochran & Melissa Buckman-I miss you.

Okay well I'm going to go get ready for my show :]
I love you all

1 comment:

JΛMES said...

I'm just gonna throw this out there, Kristina Peregoy, you'll always have a place in my heart that no one else could fill. I miss you too :/