Welcome to my blog! :]]













Thursday, November 12, 2009

Erg.

-I really like you. I don't know if you like me though. It seems like you do when we hang out but otherwise it doesn't. Maybe you weren't lying to her. I don't care, I just want the truth.

-The reason why we hung out so much over summer was because I loved you. Like loved, loved you. We don't hang out much because I don't anymore. I think that's honestly what happened. I'm sorry and I still love you but not in the same way anymore :/

-What gives you the fucking right to say anything to me. Get the fuck off my back. AND if you weren't "trying to start anything" you wouldn't have said anything in the fucking first place.

-I'm glad you don't hate me

-I love you soooooo! I don't know what I'd do without youuu :]

-Why are you ignoring me?

No comments: