Welcome to my blog! :]]













Monday, October 19, 2009

I like you.

But no one ever seems to like me back >:/

I feel like I'm being obsessive/annoying but you can't get my hopes up like that to crush them! D:

Er. I just want to hang out with you. You're pretty fantastic and it helps that your HOT. Like ridiculously hot.
-----------------------------
My weekend went like this:
Friday:
Dance and then Where the wild things are with Ellie and her familyy!

Saturday:
Dance and then bonfire at Braden's
THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN<3.
I was laughing the whole time<33

Sunday:
Sunday school and then car shopping with my mommy & daddy & Ellie.
I GOT A FREAKING MINI COOPER.

Yeah pretty much BEST WEEKEND EVER.
------------------------------
My birthday's this Friday! I'm so glad I don't have schooool! I wish the Leesburg kids didn't have school either ]:
Braden should have another bonfire on Saturday. THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC.
------------------------------
I'm a mess.

No comments: